Saturday, August 28, 2021

My New Sony a7iii Arrives!


The waiting paid off and FedEx arrived soon after I took that photograph of me sitting on the porch, much to my relief.  When you are a six-year old kid like I am, it is painful waiting for a new toy to arrive!  So here is a portrait of me with my new camera.  The hand underneath the camera is not positioned the way it would be if I were shooting normally.  That hand is holding a wireless release for my Canon camera that shot this photo, so that's why my hand looks weird.


So here you can see my new camera in all its glory!  It looks, of course, like all the other digital full-frame cameras.  There are differences which would be noticed by people who own Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras of course, but in general they all look alike.  So now that the secret is out, keep your eye on this spot to see what kinds of photographs I can do with this wonderful new camera!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The happiness and excitement is showing through on your face. I look forward to many more photos on your blog with any camera.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

It seems to me that you are taking on a lot more pressure by not only maintaining your daily blog with interesting photos and commentary but now upping your game by reaching stellar new heights through photographic excellence!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo: Yeah, nothing like a lot of pressure to help the creativity! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you received your new camera. Now you can go exploring for all new photos. Have fun! betsey