Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Off To Montauk


So after two days of visiting, Amy and Vivian are off to Montauk, maybe Amy's favorite place on earth!  She has spent so many years in a cottage called "Captain Dusty's" and she loves it out there.  But her friends no longer have that rental so she is going to visit her friends Andy and Carolyn at their house, and some other friends of all of them, will be coming out from New York.  So they are out where the cool sea breezes come off the ocean, and there is a swimming pool at their house as well, so how much fun will that be, to be in Montauk!  She deserves the vacation!



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know she will be having a fun and relaxing time catching up with friends. I am sure she will miss Captain Duffy's after so many years.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I wondered if Captain Dusty's was still a rental possibility...Glad she has other friends to stay with as I know she has always loved Montauk. And now, she is introducing her daughter to one of her favorite places. Enjoy!! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks for your nice comments. Captain Dusty's is no longer rented for the summer. I believe that the owner is now staying there. I bet Amy and her friends have rented that for close to 20 years. That's my guess.