Saturday, December 23, 2023

COVID !!!


We finally figured it out! Kathy and Amy and I have COVID!  Oh man...  There are people in Sarah's family coming to visit, two from Utah and three from Georgia and so we thought we needed to test ourselves, just in case, because of our visitors from away.  I KNEW that all we had was the flu.  That was easy to see, but I thought "OK, we need to be sure."  But when I saw the second red line on my little white plastic "flash drive" on the table, I was stunned!  COVID?  What the heck!  It was surprising that Kathy had it, even after all this time.  Her line is very thin but she is still infectious, as is Amy.  So it was a brilliant idea to test.  


Here Amy and Liz are looking at the test results.  The great news is, that because Liz and Sarah have been wearing masks since we got here, they, so far, are not infected.  How smart of them!  But what a surprise for the rest of us!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like this photo. So sorry to hear that 3 of you have Covid. Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the family stays healthy so you can enjoy Christmas a little.
Joan

Anonymous said...

These are not the photos I was expecting to see. So sorry to read this. Hope no one else gets sick. And I hope you all can enjoy a nice relaxed Christmas celebration. Betsey

Anonymous said...

So sorry but not surprised! No flying home anytime soon! Be safe and feel better soon🙏🎄

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the three of you have Covid. Hope you all can feel better soon and hope everyone else in the family can stay healthy. Trace