Wednesday, December 20, 2023

"It Never Rains in Southern California..."


It has been overcast or raining since we got here.  This is the scene this morning and actually, all day long.  And I think this is the forecast for the rest of the week.  Looks as if there is a huge low pressure system off the California coast, and it doesn't appear to be moving, just rotating around and bringing long curving strings of rain up from the south.  Fortunately we were not planning anything in particular, just hanging out together, so rain doesn't get in the way for that.  And California sure does need rain, after all the drought they have gone through for several years.  So no complaints here!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting photo with the raindrops, blurry shrubs or whatever with yellow hue and the dark leaves so close. I know California can use the rain, but hope you get a day or two when you can be out walking.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Of course, I have that song in my brain now!. Interesting photo even though it’s dreary. I hope it doesn’t rain the entire time. I know you love getting out to walk around the neighborhood. Betsey