Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Lucy the Cat


Liz and Sarah have two cats and two dogs now.  Oliver is a semi-friendly orange cat who only has one front leg, but he gets around the house just fine.  This cat is Lucy, and she is like a ghost!  I will get a quick glance of her as she sneaks behind the couch or under the dining table before scurrying into the back rooms.  But as time went on, if I came into the room and she was perched here, and I moved very carefully, she would stay on her perch, so I took a chance at photographing her on this easy chair.  I love the sense of place you get from this photograph in the living room with the tree at left and one of their guitars on the right on its stand.  And of course I love Lucy, staring at me carefully. You MUST click on the photo to see Lucy in more detail.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An inviting place to sit in this great chair by the window and soft lighting. Lucy has a pretty face although she is keeping an eye on you.
Joan

Linda said...

Cats are such strange creatures. Everyone has their own personality. Great photo of her.

Anonymous said...

Lucy is a beautiful long haired cat. Glad you could capture her stare! The room looks comfy. Betsey

Anonymous said...

What a pretty cat! A relaxing place to rest. Trace