Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Traffic in the Abstract


I have some good news here, and some bad news...   :-)   The bad news is that I am back to my old tricks of trying to photograph while driving...  I was on the way home from Brookhaven airport after flying today, and traffic was moving slow at rush hour.  I thought I would try a photograph to show all the lights of the traffic going off into the distance.  So with one hand, I held up my toy camera and took one shot.  When I quickly looked at it, I realized that the ISO, or "chip sensitivity" was no way near high enough and so the camera used a long exposure and all I got was this blur.  There is no way I was going to try changing camera settings on my little gem of a camera, so I quit after one shot.  That's the good news!  Turns out I have convinced myself that this shot is artistic or something and so I am posting it.  You may decide that I am delusional!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very artistic and Christmas colors. The photo is a win!
Joan

Anonymous said...

This photo is a keeper. Very cool shapes. Betsey