Sunday, March 11, 2012

And in This Corner...


These are my friends Julia and Alejandra, talking photography at the Northern Short Course. I could never find them in the crowds outside the lecture rooms, but when I went looking carefully, I would find them both in some empty corner, deep in a discussion of photography. They are both young photographers, and they are brilliant in what they do, both still and video, which they both excel in. I miss working with them, and miss seeing them on the street, so it was wonderful to get to spend some time with them at the workshop.

1 comment:

Photodude Images said...

The hotel you were at certainly liked Puke Yellow in its decorating scheme. It's on walls and chairs in every room. And they probably paid some decorative consultant with an MBA big bucks to tell them it was the way to go.