Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Tree


What a gorgeous day for a bike ride! 66 degrees and blue sky and sunshine. Warm enough for me to sit on the park bench after the ride was over. And I was looking around. I spotted this tree, back behind the bench, and I was stunned - "How long has THAT tree been there?" I thought this had an amazing shape, and I know that it has to have been there for years! How did I not notice it before? I have no idea, but I went to work with my iPhone and the Hipstamatic app, and shot it in color and black and white. Love this the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaky looking in black & white - very cool! bsk

Ken Spencer said...

I can't believe that I never saw this tree before. Of course what makes the photo are the vines all over it. But I must have seen this a thousand times, but never saw it.

Anonymous said...

neat photo! I like the edging effects on the photo.
Kelsey