Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Face in the Mirror


I was stopped at a light yesterday, and saw something unusual. This face in the rear view mirror. I don't think I have ever seen this before. Of course the sunlight had to be coming from just the right angle, and the angle of the mirror correct in order for me to see this. I sat there for perhaps 20 seconds thinking "Wow, look at that..." before I thought to grab my toy camera and get this image. I like this picture a lot, because it is quite different from what you usually expect to see from me. Another attempt at a new way of seeing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so weird - a great photo! Looks like a little head outside his car. Reminds me of a bicyclist that I know who has a rear view mirror on his helmet and sometimes he looks at me behind him and all I see is an eye.......

Anonymous said...

Gee- Sam has been looking at faces in car mirrors for years now. You'd be surprised what you can discover.

Sometimes, even the rear view mirror above the windshield gives visual "gifts."

Of course, you still have to take pictures, grab phone calls, chug down some coffee,and even sometimes drive... .

Ken Spencer said...

Yeah, it is the having to drive thing that always gets in my way... :-)