Saturday, November 17, 2012

From My Pillow

When I woke this morning, this is the first thing I saw. I am not sure what made the light different, but I had left the the white translucent window shade down in the bathroom, the sun was shining directly on it, and I think the light from that window shade is what is illuminating the photograph hanging in the upstairs hall. So then I had to go find my Nikon, and then get back in bed, and put my head back on the pillow, and then shoot this photograph. Crazy, huh? I just love the sense of light in this photo - it's as if a spotlight is lighting up the picture.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful. I have taken lots of shots from my pillow, too. There's something so nice about capturing the image you see when you're at your most rested and relaxed. And this is a nice one!