Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am Regarded With Suspicion

This is young Miss Finley, Pat & Bethany's daughter. Wow, is she a charmer, cute as a button. She loves everyone, but... For some reason, she regards me with great suspicion. I am not one to give up easily, so for the two days we were there I gently worked at breaking through and getting her to feel comfortable around me. I made some headway, and by the time we left this morning she would smile at me, and she would come just a bit closer, but that was it. Maybe if I had a couple of more days, I would have been able to pick her up and hold her. Maybe next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all those cameras clicking scared her :-)
She is beautiful.
Joan

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so cute, and what a HILARIOUS description. That is suspicion, indeed. :)
Amy

Anonymous said...

Get away from my bunny!!
She is adorable! bsk

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!Trace