Monday, November 19, 2012

Impressionistic Traffic

We are on the way to Massachusetts for a couple of days before Thanksgiving, and then back to Connecticut for Thanksgiving day. So we started by driving from home to Joan's home in Milford. I thought we were leaving early enough at 3 PM, but I guessed wrong. The 90 minute trip took 2 hours and 15 minutes! I was doing the "forbidden thing" again, of course, shooting pictures while driving in traffic. Thus the blurry image. So I am calling it "impressionistic" as an excuse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to clean the windshield! Happy Thanksgiving to all of us who enjoy this site- we are thankful for it!

Sam

ginger said...

ditto!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Love and am thankful for a photo each day. Hope the second journey was easier today.
Joan