Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Squirrel Wins!

So how cute is this! The squirrel wins! I put the pumpkin back out on the porch, and the squirrel came back, right on schedule, and I had the telephoto lens on the camera, ready and waiting. I am shooting through both the regular window and the storm window, by the way, so I am pleased that the picture is sharp enough. I hope you will all be pleased that I am feeding the neighborhood animals. I posted a larger than normal image size, so please click on the picture to see it in more detail.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Mr. Squirrel needs to eat before the Noreaster arrives and he needs to hide. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Great photo - he looks like he's smiling as he is eating your pumpkin :-) bsk

Anonymous said...

We're all winners on this one! This is an adorable picture and really heartwarming - just what we, in the areas hit by Sandy, need! Love it that the squirrel feels so safe and comfortable that he scampered up and is sitting right on top of the pumpkin. You've made a friend and your kindness will be repaid with daily visits from a furry friend! Let's have a name the squirrel contest!What about Nibbles!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW! so cute! He looks like a Gus or a Popper!

Anonymous said...

adorable. name him chomper!

Anonymous said...

JAWS!

Anonymous said...

Good job Ken.... you have made a friend forever!! I think he looks like a "Franklin" :)

Amy Spencer said...

Haa!! That is a brilliant shot. Lucky little guy.