Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Roping the Turkey

Pat and Vince and I were in the back yard talking about "men" things, and the subject of calf roping came up. Huh? It's a long story, but it turns out that both Pat and I do have real cowboy lariats. So we decided to turn the turkey loose, and see who could lasso it. I kept missing, but Pat got it on his second try, so we were good for our Wednesday Thanksgiving dinner. (We didn't really do that, but it makes for a good story.) I just love this shot of Pat enjoying doing silly things in the back yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. After reading Patrick's comments to Amy for happiness, I am sure you had a lot of laughs in the backyard. Happy Thanksgiving.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Dear Ken,

Thanks for keeping all of us "in the loop."

Happy Thsnksgiving!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Look out all you wild turkeys out there - Patrick and Ken may get you with their lassos! bsk