Friday, January 27, 2017

On a Roll, so to Speak...


Kathy is on a roll, so to speak...  (excuse me while I crack myself up here...)  These are cinnamon buns that she made.  Every once in a while Kathy loves work with yeast dough,  because it seems alive to her which it is.  She will make bread, as she did about a week ago - you saw those photographs - or she will make something with sweet dough, like these cinnamon buns.  Everything is always delicious, but there IS a down side.  The first batch of cinnamon buns she made we ate in a day and a half!  I mean, come ON!  That's nuts!  So then she made another batch, and fortunately, froze half of the buns to save us from ourselves.

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Yikes!!! This reminds me of and old John Denver song that brings a new twist to Rocky Mountain "Sugar" High!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo: Yes, there is that sugar high... :-) It is probably not more than 2000 calories for the whole thing, though... :-)

Anonymous said...

These look absolutely delicious!! Don't blame either of you for eating them so fast - I would have, too. I have never tried baking cinnamon buns but these look so yummy that I will add to the "have to make" list. bsk