Wednesday, April 29, 2020

After and Before


This is the house down the street from us that has been under serious reconstruction for a couple of years now.  I guess I mentioned in an earlier blog that I stopped to talk to the owner a couple of times and I had questions about the work and the materials.  One day he invited me in to see it after sheetrock was up and they were working on the kitchen and bathroom.  It looks amazing!  I told him about the first picture I took of it when it looked completely abandoned, and I brought a print down to show him.  He loved the photograph, so I said I would make him a print, which I did.  He said that his wife would love the picture.  What an incredible difference he has made.  This house looked so bad, that I almost thought it couldn't be salvaged!  Please click on each photograph to see it in more detail.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I am so happy they brought this home back to life instead of a tear down. It has so much character and a beautiful lot with mature trees. Nice of you to provide them with a professional before photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful transformation! So happy that it wasn't torn down. It was thoughtful of you to give them a "before" photo. They can be proud of the final outcome. betsey