Thursday, April 16, 2020

Princess Grace


Why does this make me laugh to see Grace with her arms folded!   :-)   This is even funnier - I titled the picture "Grace with arms folded."  Those aren't ARMS, they are her front legs...   :-)    So sad that I have come to this, not knowing the difference between arms and legs!  I decided to call this blog "Princess Grace" because that's what we call her around here, and I was young enough to remember when Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier III, of Monaco and became "Princess Grace."  Don't you love all the random information you can learn here...   :-)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful portrait. Your humor is delightful. Laughter is the best medicine!

Anonymous said...

Yes I do. I love the smiles and informative stories.
Joan

Babs said...

Hi, Ken...We look at your beautiful photos every single day...but I have been very distracted lately, and have not responded. You must wonder if we are still even alive. YES, WE ARE! Such a difficult time of life...but we really have loved all of your photos and writings. This is a very beautiful photo of Grace...Our kitties are keeping us calm and centered. Our responsibility is to care for them, and they continue to be spoiled and well cared for. Please know that we are following you on this blog..and that every single photo has been looked at, and appreciated! From our house to yours...and to your kitties, we send you our good wishes! When this is over, we can re-group and celebrate! Hugs and kitty kisses to you and your furry friends! Babs and Will

Anonymous said...

She is so photogenic. I love her new name! Crossed paws are adorable!! betsey