Thursday, April 23, 2020

Rhododendron!


From Wikipedia: "Rhododendron is a genus of 1,024 species of woody plants in the heath family, either evergreen or deciduous, and found mainly in Asia, although it is also widespread throughout the highlands of the Appalachian Mountains of North America."  And, I would like to add, also in our side garden next to our house!  I only had to walk 20 feet down the driveway after leaving the back door to find this gorgeous photograph!  After my picture in the rain yesterday, this just brightened my day seeing these beautiful colors!  I did continue on for my normal 2.6 mile walk after I took this photograph, you will be pleased to know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Rhododendron is so vibrant and pretty. I just love seeing Spring flowers and trees. Especially now as we are all staying home. I used your Bleeding Hearts photo as my desktop picture the other day and now I'm switching to this one. betsey