Saturday, April 25, 2020

Oh Man! My Laptop is Shot!


I can't believe this!  My laptop is shot!  It just stopped working and I have no idea why...  :-)  OK the truth is that I have been thinking of doing this "shot" (photograph) for several years now.  It is an old Dell 3700 that gave up the ghost years ago.  I bought it in 1999 I think, and it came with Windows 98 and it served me well for a number of years before it died.  I have kept it just so I could do this photograph, and today I did!  It's funny, right?  I mean, there is a huge hole through the screen - a real hole - you can see green grass through the hole if you enlarge the picture.  Don't even ask how I did this shot.  But I am pleased that it came out perfectly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your photo. This made me chuckle.
Joan