Friday, April 10, 2020

The Angry Sea


OK, so technically this is not the sea.  It is Hempstead Harbor, which is part of Long Island Sound.  But it sure looks angry, doesn't it?  And the sky adds to that.  The sky is so beautiful in its darkness.  I photographed this on my walk today and it was some walk.  The winds were 30 MPH gusting to 42 MPH out of the north.  It was easy walking south to the power plant, but man, on the way back home, I was walking right into the wind.  It took twice the effort to get back home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not walk around the beach that day as just walking to get my mail was a wind tunnel and blowing me away. Two ladies from the condo walked and said it was really rough.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Your photo really captures the feeling of an angry sea. Dark and moody! betsey