Tuesday, April 14, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 5


I was having trouble coming up with something different for this week's Dunkin' Donuts post.  I came up with showing all the stuff on the dashboard, including our COVID masks and my coffee, and the coffee carrier and my little cup of half and half that they give me when I buy coffee.  They know how fussy I am about how much half and half I like in my coffee.  It HAS to be the perfect shade of tan!  Anyhow I got this photo for today.  I have no idea what I am going to do next week!  I seem to be out of ideas.

4 comments:

Ron said...

How about a shot of a glazed old fashioned? Your choice of setting.

Anonymous said...

How about a Boston Creme Donut? Why don't you go to Dunkin Donuts on a Friday for a free donut? I don't but I always here about them. Enjoy!
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I think I mentioned to you recently, that we have given up on our local Dunkin'Donuts store due to it's disorganized organization and service. On top of that, I could never get them to add just the right amount of half & half cream in my coffee - your solution of having them give you a small container of cream on the side is genius! I wish I had been smart enough to think of that!

My waterfront coffee routine is brewing a mug of Peet's coffee at home, then picking up a freshly made cheese danish along the way to the harbor.

Anonymous said...

How about a selfie shot of you and Kathy sitting at the picnic table? Last Friday, I did take advantage of a free donut (Apple Cinnamon) with the purchase of a coffee, then went to Ferry Landing. betsey