Tuesday, April 28, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 7


So it's week 7 of the No Dunkin' Donuts at Dunkin' Donuts.  So here's wheat we did - we got our coffee and donuts and went to Sea Cliff Beach, where the orange drums were, for a change of pace.  Wait!  What?  The drums are still there with yellow tape across them, so you still can't park!  I guess it is permanent for a while.  So back to our second choice at Tappan Beach.  It was a beautiful sunny day with no wind, and we were glad to see someone sitting on the beach.  Oh good, a different kind of picture.  I wanted a little "something else" in my picture as well, and then I noticed myself reflected in the rear view mirror.  A little something different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will ask Jimmy what the scoop is with the cones and tape!

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Ron! I am curious!