Tuesday, April 21, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 6


I must apologize for a sub-standard blog post today.  I had thought of a different picture to take at the beach.  Kathy and I would get out of the car, and pose with our masks on holding our coffee and tea.  We get to the beach and the wind is blowing 25 MPH!  And the wind was from the south and so it was picking up sand from the beach and blowing it right at us!  No outside picture today!  So in desperation I just did a shot of our drinks in their holder.  That's hardly a photograph.  Just so you know I am telling the truth, I am showing you the photograph below.  Notice how the line between the sand on the beach and the water is indistinct?  That's because you are looking at all the sand being blown toward us.  I will try better next week, I promise.


2 comments:

ken schwarz said...

You are forgiven. I can't imagine eating sand-blasted glazed donuts!

Anonymous said...

What? NO DONUTS to make us drool! :-)
We have experience crazy winds the last few days, but would blow me off the sidewalk rather than blow sand in my face.
Joan