Sunday, April 19, 2020

Strange Landscape


I have photographed this pond, Scudder's, and I have photographed those trees in the distance as well, a number of times in all seasons.  The other day as I went by I noticed that they put a brand new galvanized trash receptacle right in the middle of the railing - right in the middle of my photograph!  So I decided to take a photograph of the not so perfect scene.  Why?  Because I am a big fan of a photographer named Mark Klett, who lives in Arizona.  I took several week-long photographic workshops with him.  He does wonderful photographs of the southwest landscape, but sometimes with a twist.  One of his photographs is of a creosote bush and rocks and the title says something about "Creosote bush with Tripod."  So then you look for the tripod and after some study of the photograph, there is a silver tripod behind the bush!  So this is my poor imitation of the kind of photograph that Mark would do, with something incongruous in a landscape photo.

1 comment:

MRINAL MEHTA said...

Best Landscaping Company in India Visit http://greenstarlandscape.com/