Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Strange Scene


I set my camera on a tripod to do pictures of Kathy and me at the beach for Dunkin' Donuts Day at the beach.  I showed you the photograph of us from behind, sitting in our sand chairs.  Then I set the camera here and did a snapshot of us from the front.  While I was taking those pictures I thought about seeing this - a camera on a tripod in the landscape, all by itself.  As many times as I have set up my camera on a tripod, I was always standing behind it.  So this was kind of a strange scene for me to see and that's why I took this photograph.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would assume that someone is doing time-lapse photography...Our family is used to your setting up your tripod to get a family photo so I wouldn't think this is unusual unless there is no-one around! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Betsey: I have a new toy. It is a tiny hand-held wireless transmitter that triggers the camera when I press a button on the transmitter! What's cool about this when doing family photos, is that I can stand in the group and take a picture every second without moving from the group! Cool, huh?