Tuesday, October 6, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 30


Can it be 30 weeks since we began this time of sheltering ourselves?  It has been that long, indeed.  We had a completely different experience at the beach today.  Kathy thought of bringing some sand chairs and sitting down by the water which we had never thought of before.  It was about 60 degrees out and a beautiful day, and it was wonderful to sit in the sun.  I even brought a tiny white table that I had built for putting my binoculars on when observing at night.  It was a completely different experience, and we wondered why we say back by the parking lot on an iron picnic table.  Then we remembered - it was HOT this summer, that's why we didn't sit in the sun on the beach!  At the picnic table we were in the shade.  Maybe next year, a beach umbrella!  Do you like my little white table?


So this is really the best picture from our outing!  I have been using a tiny remote camera trigger that works wirelessly, so I don't have to jump up, set the self-timer and run back in the picture.  Here I was looking to see if the camera was being triggered when I pushed the button in my right hand.  I love this picture because it is so strange looking!  WHAT is that guy doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this first photo of you two relaxing in your beach chairs and perfect table. What a wonderful view of the sandbar curve and water. So relaxing.
Joan