Friday, October 23, 2020

Is This a Face, or WHAT!


Is this a FACE or what!  I was driving up Laurel Avenue, and this cat started to cross the street and then changed it's mind and went back to the curb.  I parked my car at home and walked back down to where the cat was.  This is a fancy cat and I can't believe that it is outside wandering around.  I hope it didn't escape from it's owner.  After I took this photograph with a long telephoto lens, I slowly tried to approach the cat gently, hoping I could see a tag, but the cat moved away.  I just hope this cat will be OK.



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable. What a face!! Love how fluffy it is. Trace

Anonymous said...

The cat is saying "What are you looking at man? Go away and leave me to wonder." Beautiful cat but should be indoors
Joan

ken schwarz said...

What I see is a cat whose owners failed to give their cat it's morning cup of coffee!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love the comments! He has beautiful fur but not a happy face. I believe he should be indoors, also. betsey