Friday, October 16, 2020

Off The Grid


Tomorrow afternoon I will be heading to upstate New York, to Tannersville, where I will be setting up my telescope to do some observing of the night skies, at North South Lake.  I will be meeting Stan and two other friends.  We will be social distancing and wearing masks.  I will be observing with my telescope and the others will be photographing the night sky.  We are staying overnight, because it is a three hour drive home.  After observing it will be so late that I will probably too tired to do a blog post.  So you will get two posts on Sunday.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post so we do not worry when we wake up and there is nothing on your blog. Hoping you had a wonderful time and dark clear sky.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Ditto. betsey