Tuesday, October 27, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 33


We were at the beach by ourselves again today.  Well, not exactly just by ourselves.  Now that we are showing up with donuts each Tuesday, we have the seagulls come visit us.  Some are more forward and come close as this young gull is doing.  Others keep their distance.  But actually this picture has nothing to do with gulls.  It is all about that magnificent sky!  When we arrived I wondered what I was going to shoot, then I realized that the cloud deck to the north was both beautiful and unusual.  And the foreground is illuminated by the sun and the background is not, giving an unusual feeling.  This is all about the light and the sky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and peaceful photo in these crazy times! I enjoy the calm of the scene. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Trace. I do love to find peaceful photographs lately...

Anonymous said...

I know that your photos about the sky but the hungry seagulls want your donut! betsey