Friday, October 9, 2020

Oink, Mooo, Baaaa


I went to the recycling center in Sea Cliff on Saturday, and leaving there I drove down a street that I rarely drive on.  I spotted these three animals and stopped in my tracks!  I pulled over, grabbed my camera and walked over to take a photograph.  There was a woman outside with an electric sander working on an old table.  I said "Hi" and asked how long her store had been here.  She said "Oh, about two years..."  It is a short ways down a small residential street off a main street so it's a little bit out of the way.  The sign over the door says "Warehouse 44  Vintage*Antique*Salvage."  The woman asked if I wanted to look inside, and I said "I better not..."   :-)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun place to visit. I loved looking around antique shops and collector's places. I just can't buy anymore. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Yes, the hard part is resisting temptation in a store like this! I bet she would have all kinds of fun things inside. Fun photo. betsey