Wednesday, July 20, 2022

A Lot of Photographers in Our Family!


This is such a typical scene at any of our family gatherings!  I am not the only photographer present - everyone is a photographer, with either cameras, or cell phones!  It really is wonderful, because I love that we all are photographers.  And everyone has fun doing it.  And sometimes, like in this case, when I am the subject holding a birthday cake and everyone is just photographing me, it does seem funny, so I grabbed my camera and did this shot.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny photo! Looking for Liz to complete the photo! It's nice to have family members who take the time to record history through photos. It's priceless and wonderful. Trace

Anonymous said...

Taking photos for the Spencer family goes way back starting with my mom taking family photos of her children for birthday parties and holidays and Ken taking photos when he was a teenager. betsey