Saturday, July 16, 2022

How To Eat Breakfast


Vivian is so good with her ability to use a spoon for all her meals.  It is amazing to see.  But on this morning, when she had eaten most of her breakfast, and there was only milk left in the bowl, I was so surprised when she lifted the cereal bowl to her face and drank the milk.  And it also cracked me up. It is clear to me that she knows what efficiency is when it comes to eating!  Fortunately I had the camera handy and was able to get the photograph before she put the bowl down!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Don't waste the milk! :-) I think we all have done this at one time .
Joan

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this! Smart. I still do this :-) betsey

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Definitely a smart move! Trace