Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cute Beyond Belief!


Miss Vivian!  What a cute and beautiful child!  I did this thing where I ordered a whole bunch of T-shirts for family members coming to the gathering at the lake house.  I was thrilled when the T-shirt company had children's sizes and the smallest size would be perfect for Vivian! How stylish is she in the shirt I designed!


You saw Greyson, Vivian, and Evelyn in the foreground of the family portrait I took at the gathering of my sister's last Saturday.  So Greyson and Evelyn came to the Lake house with their aunt, and once again they immediately took to Vivian and were very protective of her.  The three of them were playing in the lake with adults, and when they came out, they were all wrapped in towels, and when I saw this, I nearly fell over!  Is this a photograph, or what!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vivian is adorable in her Spencer shirt dress! Thank you for ordering all of the shirts for us to continue celebrating 80 years and matching. I enjoyed being able to see so many family members. A lovely and memorable day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian looks so cute wearing her t-shirt "dress'. Loved your idea to make shirts for all of us to wear. Brilliant!! The photo of Grayson and Evelyn wrapping Vivian in their towels is absolutely precious!! Thank you for sharing your photos. betsey