Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Vivian Reading with Grandma


I'll tell you, I just can't get any rest at all around here!  That's because Vivian is cute beyond belief, and so I take a photograph of her doing something and then set the camera down and 5 minutes later she is doing something else that is even more cute!  It is non-stop photography on my part, and I can't get enough of this beautiful and brilliant child!  So I get no rest, but I am capturing wonderful moments, like when Kathy and Vivian sat down to read together this afternoon.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sweet photo. I love the intensity on Vivian's face! Trace

Anonymous said...

So sweet and I see baby is nearby to hear the stories. I am surprised to see a crayon in Vivian's hand. She is growing so quickly.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet photo. Glad you captured it. I love that you are totally captivated by Miss Vivian!! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, and it is so nice to be able to share images of Miss Vivian "at work" learning everything!