Friday, July 22, 2022

Guess Where We Went!


Guess where we went!  Yes! To the movies!  For the first time in probably three years.  This was a movie that we NEEDED to see on the large screen!  Can you guess why?  I can't tell you the name of this movie because there are bots on the internet that go around looking for "stuff" that shouldn't be posted on the internet. So that's why you have go guess at the name of the movie!  This movie was really wonderful, by the way.  Really well done and a good story, and there was lots of first rate footage of something in the movie that I like to see a lot of! So I was not disappointed!



 

5 comments:

Ron said...

I have the upper hand living in the mountain time zone! I sometimes wait for you to post, and tonight is my lucky night. Maverick! Is all I am going to say, and yes, it was fantastic on the large screen!!!

ken schwarz said...

This movie was our first movie too since the beginning of the great pandemic. We saw it in California at a wonderful theater that has cushy seats that recline and with leg rests; a new experience for us. Plus, one of our grandsons was with us which made the experience extra special. A totally entertaining flick!

Anonymous said...

Jenny and Jonathan both went to see it and loved it. i have yet to go. Loved the first movie.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I actually re-watched the original movie again before I see this version. Happy to read that you liked it. The part I liked watching was the crew on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier handling take-offs and landings. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Betsey: I could watch that beginning of the movie scene with closeups of all the activities needed before an aircraft is launched by the steam catapult! I will have to buy the DVD just to watch that over and over! So glad that everyone enjoyed the movie. And that music is all right, huh? :-)