Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Big Hand Little Hands

 


It was so much fun to see how curious Vivian is.  She would pull herself up to a standing position from sitting on the floor, and then hold on to the edge of the coffee table.  She would reach out for anything in sight - a glass of soda, a pair of glasses, a bag of chips.  So one time I put my hand out in hopes that she would be curious and reach for it.  Which she did.  It was so amazing to see the size of her tiny hand and her small fingers as she felt the fingers of my hand.  
(Photograph by Amy Spencer)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sweet photo. I love Vivian's baby fat on the arms and hand. It is adorable! It is also a photo of sweet contrast- newness and a lifetime of experiences. Trace

Anonymous said...

So precious to see her tiny hands and curiosity. I love the contrast comment Trace made. So perfect.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Vivian seems to be curious just like her grandpa!. This is such a precious photo! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for seeing this photograph the way I thought about it. Wonderful comments!