Monday, June 28, 2021

The Tappan Zee Bridge and Cumulus


We had a good trip home.  There was not much traffic, and the forecast showers and thundershowers never appeared.  It was blue sky and sunshine all the way.  I stopped to photograph my favorite abandoned farmhouse along the way, but it will take some editing before I post those photographs.  So I wasn't sure what I would shoot.  Then as we went down the long gentle hill toward the Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge, I saw the cumulus clouds in the distance so imaging what I might see on the bridge I got my camera out.  When I went around the curve to drive out on to the bridge, there were the clouds and the bridge pylons in the perfect place, just as I had imagined!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo. Glad you had an easy trip home.
Joan