Wednesday, June 16, 2021

More Moon Photos


Here are two more of my photographs of the moon.  I did these on the same night as the first two photographs I showed you yesterday.  I used a telephoto lens for this photograph, so the size of the moon would be larger.  I love how the high voltage power pole and insulators give human form to the picture.  I parked my car in a fire department parking lot, to do this photograph and when I walked back to my car, I saw this water tank and the moon above it.  I used a wide-angle lens for this photograph, so the moon is much smaller.  This second photograph is clearly more about the water tank and the scene, than it is about the moon.  But I like this second shot a lot.


 

1 comment:

Ron said...

Ken, I have always been curious. Are those water tanks strictly for fire suppression or do they also augment the cities potable water? We do not have these tanks in Idaho.
Thanks,
Ron