Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Some Color on the Beach


A little color on the beach!  It's rare, when we go to the beach, to see people with umbrellas.  I guess this is still early in the season, and usually we are at the beach by 10 AM so it is not the hottest part of the day.  The minute this woman set up her umbrella, I ran to the car and got my long zoom lens - about 400mm and took a few images.  When the goose came by, that was the frosting on the cake.  Without the goose, I would have nothing!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile. I woke up this morning and was thinking Ken and Kathy have not had a dunking donuts beach day in a long while. Perfect timing with your post and the goose!
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a nice colorful beach umbrella to liven up the beach scene. Good luck & timing for the goose to swim along. betsey