Saturday, June 12, 2021

Homework Assignment


I am taking a class given by my friend Stan, through the Amateur Astronomers Association of New York, where I am a member.  The course is called "Advanced Night Sky Photography" and trust me, Stan is the master of that.  I have a lot to learn.  So the assignment was to plan a photograph of the setting moon by using special software and a planetarium program on my computer to plan the shot.  Well, my plan fell apart for some reason, and when I got down to the water this was the best I could do - the moon setting with a telephone pole and trees in the foreground.  I may flunk the course!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Stan will give you an "A" for trying. I love that you are always eager to learn and study new things. :-)
Joan

ken schwarz said...

If the assignment was juxtaposition, then I think you nailed it!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the "learning curve". It may take a while as you're learning something new but I know you'll master it...betsey