Monday, June 14, 2021

Kathy Makes Another Quilt


OK, so this is wonderful, and it is also funny!  Kathy wanted to make a quilt for Amy's friends Phillip and Sophia who are expecting a baby.  So she set to work and made this beautiful quilt.  I, of course, wanted to photograph the quilt to have a record of yet another amazing sewing project that she has done.  So I asked her to hold it up so I could get a good shot of both the quilt and Kathy.  This is what she did!   OK, very funny!


I finally convinced her to let me take another photograph showing her and the quilt!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This quilt is beautiful! Now, I need to know all the details of adding the appliqué of flowers and animal. Guess I better go direct to the artist. Phillip and Sophia and their little one with cherish this treasure.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt. It is so lively and sweet! Aunt Kate is a talented and skilled craftsperson! Trace

Anonymous said...

This quilt is adorable! Kathy is so creative. I love that she added the appliqué on top. Phillip and Sophia are lucky to be getting a homemade quilt made by Kathy. The first photo is funny! So glad you got the second one. betsey