Sunday, July 25, 2021

An Orange Sun, Again


I saw another orange sun starting to set when we were on our way back from our ice cream cones at McDonalds.  So I drove back up to the park to see what I could see, and I liked what I saw!  This time there was a sun rake on the water, and as I watched through my telephoto lens, the sailboat in the middle ground sailed through the reflection on the water.  Click.  Well, actually I clicked a lot!  Couldn't decide which photograph was the best, but at home I decided it was this one.  Lucky me, living in Sea Cliff with this view if I go to the park!

 

5 comments:

Linda said...

That's a beautiful image. Serendipity for sure.

Anonymous said...

A great photo! The color in this photo is stunning. A beautiful scene! Trace

Anonymous said...

Stunning photo and yes you are so lucky to live so close to the ever changing views from the park or the road.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Sublime! Beautiful vista and lovely soft colors. You are lucky to have this delightful view from the park. I have never heard the term "sun rake" before. I assume you must be referring to the textural look of the water...betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you ALL for your comments. I first heard of the reflection of the sun or moon on the water as "moonrake."