Saturday, July 17, 2021

Two Women in a Gallery

                             

I love photographing in museum galleries.  It is as if a gallery is a stage set, and I wait for the actors to come and go.  When I came into this gallery the woman was sitting on the bench, so I had the start of a photograph.  Then I watched the other woman enter, and stop to look out the window to the left of where she is now, but that didn't work for the photo - the figures overlapped.  So I waited a bit longer and a man entered and walked over to the windows, and that didn't work at all.  So I waited until he left and the window woman moved to her present position.  A nice balance and interest because of the two figures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting how she is standing in the center of the light shadow from the window. Four perfect rectangles of light.
Joan