Tuesday, May 5, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 8


I was wracking my brain to come up with something different for my Tuesday Dunkin' Donuts post.  I needed something other than looking out the windshield of our car at the beach.  I was desperate for a different type of photograph.  About two or three days ago I thought of the shot!  The only thing I needed was a day with blue sky and sunshine, and today I had it!  So this is cool, right?  And it makes the point of coffee and a donut at the beach in the most direct way.  What is fun to think about is, if someone saw me on the beach, holding a donut up with one hand and a camera in the other, what would they have thought!  Boggles my mind!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you bought a donut with a hole in it so that I could view the blue sky through the hole. Great photo. If you had a jelly stick it would have not been as much fun. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

They probably would think the quarantine finally broke your mind. It is creative. I like how the colors are all very bold. Trace

Anonymous said...

This is the donut I thought I was buying when I ordered an Old Fashioned - haha! The sky is so blue against the dark blue water and beige sand. Fun photo! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks to all of you who liked my photograph! And, Trace, I think the quarantine has affected my mind... :-) I mean, who walks around on a beach holding up a donut while photographing it with a camera... :-)

Photodude Images said...

If you tip your head slightly to the right, the hole looks like lips.