Monday, May 11, 2020

The End of the World at Costco


We went to Costco today, for the first time since lockdown...   They were metering people entering, but the wait was only 10 minutes or so, and it was not that busy inside.  Kathy needed to pick up some meds and we got a few other things.  Interesting that today, Monday, there was no fresh meat or chicken or fish.  They did have frozen meat, just not fresh.  Anyhow, we got all our stuff, and the checkout was really quick because of so few people in the store.  We came out into the parking lot, and I couldn't believe the sky!  There had been a few flashes of lighting and it was clear that a front was coming through.  When I saw this sky I thought it was beautiful.  This would have been better if I was at the beach, or something, but I made the best of the tree and the bright red handles of shopping carts.  It's not an Ansel Adams photograph, however.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm a little crazy like you "cause I like these dark gray, gloomy skies...betsey