Tuesday, May 12, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 9


You are probably bored seeing photographs at the beach where we have our coffee, tea, and donuts each week since the stay-at-home order, nine weeks ago.  So I thought I would take you to the source.  This is Jose and Karina at "our" Dunkin Donuts where we used to sit and have our breakfast.  We have been coming here maybe 9 years, usually on a Tuesday.  It is one of our small rituals.  So we have been friendly with Jose and Karina for a long time.  They are both such lovely people. Here they are seen behind a Plexiglass panel for protection during the outbreak, and wearing their masks for safety.  It is always so good to see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see that you are inside the store. Our local Dunkin Donuts only uses the drive-up I believe. I will need to take a ride and check it out. So nice to see a familiar smiling face under the mask
Joan

Anonymous said...

Aren't you lucky that you can go inside to get your order and see your Dunkin' friends. My Dunkin' only has drive thru. Glad to read that you are continuing your Tuesday ritual. betsey