Saturday, May 30, 2020

What a Difference a Day Makes


We worked hard around here today so decided we were due a reward - another ice cream at McDonalds.  So off we went, and on our way back home, we decided to retrace our route down along the beach at Sea Cliff, where I took yesterday's photograph of a golden stripe of sky under dark clouds.  Well...  Look at this photograph!  Not only do I have a more brilliant stripe of golden sky, but it has crepuscular rays as well.  And there is more interest with he two moored boats in the foreground.   I like that the boats seem ghostly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous. What a sight to behold. Picture Perfect. Happy you decided to venture out for ice cream. Maybe I should go for my first McDonald's ice cream cone and head to Gulf Beach. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Love those golden rays. Spectacular! I agree with everything Joan said, including the ice cream! I have never bought ice cream from McDonald's so we sisters should try this new tradition...betsey

Anonymous said...

This is another beautiful photo. The gold in the sky and the dark bluish color of the sky and the water are stunning. The sun's rays are just magnificent. Trace