Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Driveway Find


I found this lying at the end of our driveway after a windy period a week or so ago.  It was in really good condition, so I put it carefully in the garage with the intent of photographing it.  Finally got around to it tonight before my astronomy meeting.  I used one light behind the piece of the plant, but up high.  I also used a black background behind the subject to make sure that where were no distracting tones in the background.  The incredible detail in these ornamental grasses is really something!  They are so beautiful seen from a distance, and so fascinating when you look more closely, which is why I am posting two photographs - the second one so you can see the detail better.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of ornamental grasses with the natural wheat color. I do like colorful flowers but this is different and interesting. betsey