Sunday, September 13, 2020

Cobweb


I was sitting in the back room this morning when I looked out one of the small windows to the side of the fireplace and this caught my eye.  It is a huge cobweb, fortunately on the outside of the window.  I guess it must have been growing over time, because this is a lot of spider silk.  It is also an interesting construction - it is different from the spider's web that I am accustomed to.  Still it is a striking construction.  You can really only see this when the sun is shining on it for a brief moment in the morning.  Please click on it to see it in more detail.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a huge web! Yes, it is totally different from most webs as it is so concentrated at the bottom. Cool! betsey

Anonymous said...

Very different looking. It that a knot in the web or a bug caught in the web near the top of photo?
Joan