Tuesday, September 8, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 26


I asked Kathy last night if she wanted to wait and have our Tuesday coffee on Wednesday when she got back home.  She said that she would be on California time and it would be hard to get up "early" on her time, so she said I should have coffee alone again.  Which I did, BUT...  SOMEONE WAS SITTING AT OUR TABLE!  This is OUR table and no one else should be using it on Tuesday mornings!  Yeah, I know there is another picnic table to the right, but that's not OUR table.  OUR table is the one she is sitting at!  So I went and sat on a single bench off to the right, and enjoyed my coffee and donut.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nerve of her! You need to make a sign for the table "Reserved on Tuesday Mornings". Next week you can go back to your Tuesday morning ritual.
Joan

Amy said...

Ha! She’d better not make a habit of this...
Amy

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you for enjoying my attempt at humor! :-)

Anonymous said...

Laughed out loud at the possessive comments about "your" table. betsey